Friday, August 17, 2012

Found

Are you done yet?
Done taking things into your own hands?
Done looking yourself, for something only I know where to find?
All you've done is search through clutter,
trying again and again what has already been discard, deemed wrong
but yet you pick it up and hope that the third times the charm.
Well its not.
You can waist your time all you want searching,
but you'll never find it because you don't even know what it looks like.
I'm standing right here, waiting,
waiting for you to give up the search,
waiting for you to throw in the towel.
It pains me to see you so troubled, helpless, pathetically searching
to no end to try and find what I've got right here.
Are you not tired?
Are you not weary,
well come here, let me comfort you
let me hold you close and show you what it is I've had all along.

Because my dear, you can't find whats already been found,
what I've had here,
all along
kept here,
just for you. 

For my people have committed two evils: they have forsaken me, the fountain of living waters, and hewed out cisterns for themselves, broken cisterns that can hold no water. Jeremiah 2:13

No comments:

Post a Comment