Who am I to plan out my life,
Who am I to think my plans are better, Then God’s?
I am better off giving Van Gogh painting advice or
showing Michael Phelphs how to improve his breast stroke.
God is the Author of life. so I think He can more than handle mine.
God is the Author of life. so I think He can more than handle mine.
In their hearts humans plan their course, but the Lord establishes their steps . Proverbs 16:9
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways" declares the LORD. Isaiah 55:8
Many are the plans in a person’s heart, but it is the
Lord’s purpose that prevails. Proverbs 19:21
So I’m going to trust that the master planner, the creature of every intricate detail of the universe is going to do a better job planning my life then I could ever dream of doing.
No comments:
Post a Comment